| Season 2, Episode 19|
Number (#42) in series (222 episodes)
|Air date||February 20, 1990|
|Written by||Norma Safford Vela & Danny Jacobson|
|Directed by||John Pasquin|
To Tell the Truth
All of Me was the 19th episode of Season 2 of Roseanne, also the 42nd overall series episode. Written by Norma Safford Vela and Danny Jacobson, the episode was directed by John Pasquin. It originally aired on ABC-TV on February 20, 1990.
Roseanne doesn't share Jackie's enthusiasm for the exciting new man in her life.
- Gary (to Dan): Jackie tells me you and Roseanne have been together since right out of high school.
- Dan: Yeah, hard to believe. Twelve years of high school and you go out and do something completely stupid.
- Jackie (gloating about her new boyfriend): Gary's company is known for its good work. Gary's company has a reputaion.
- Dan: Well, you two have a lot in common.
- Roseanne (to Jackie who is complaining that her new boyfriend doesn't know the "real" her): Maybe it's because you're acting like Gidget on an aphrodisiac for the past 3 weeks.