| Season 3, Episode 15|
Number (#62) in series (222 episodes)
|Air date||January 22, 1991|
|Written by||Amy Sherman & Jennifer Heath|
|Directed by||John Whitesell|
Becky Doesn't Live Here Anymore was the 15th episode of Season 3 of Roseanne, also the 62nd overall series episode. Written by Amy Sherman and Jennifer Heath, the episode was directed by John Whitesell. It originally aired on ABC-TV on January 22, 1991.
Becky is sick of Roseanne always butting into her life and runs away from home to live with Jackie. Jackie is against it at first, but once she realizes what a big help Becky is, she begins to feel more comfortable with Becky there with her.
- Darlene (to Becky): Mom and Dad are impossible. Mom's fighting with Aunt Jackie. Everybody's yelling at everybody else, but nobody's saying what they should. Becky, you're a selfish, incosiderate, spoiled little brat!
- Becky (to Darlene): Why don't you just kiss my butt?
- Darlene: Well, haul it on over here, Jumbo.
- Dan: I just wanna hear it from her.
- Darlene: Well, she doesn't know because she was in the bathroom the whole time bleaching her upper lip.
- Becky (to Darlene): Do you remember Mark?
- Darlene: From down the street?
- Becky: No, the guy I went out with.
- Darlene: Oh yeah! The stupid one.
- Becky: He's not stupid, he's gorgeous. You just wish you could meet a guy like that.
- Darlene: If I wait a couple years, he'll be in my grade.
- Roseanne (to Becky): Where were you?
- Becky: I was out with someone.
- Roseanne: It better not be who I think it is.
- Becky: Oh, yes it is. The evil Mark with the fake ID that you don't want me to see.
- Roseanne: The one you're not allowed to see.