| Season 4, Episode 13|
Number (#85) in series (222 episodes)
|Air date||January 7, 1992|
|Written by|| Teleplay by: |
Sid Youngers and Joel Madison
Amy Sherman and David Forbes
|Directed by||Andrew D. Weyman|
The Bowling Show
Bingo was the 13th episode of Season 4 of Roseanne, also the 85th overall series episode. Written by Sid Younger and Joel Madison from an original story by Tom Arnold and Robert Miranda, the episode was directed by Andrew D. Weyman. It originally aired on ABC-TV on January 7, 1992.
Roseanne becomes hooked on playing bingo and her family is worried that it might turn into an addiction.
- Dan (to Roseanne): So you had a good time at Bingo?
- Roseanne (after winning $50) Yeah! You wouldn't believe the rush it gives you!
- Dan: Did you win anything?
- Roseanne: No.
- Crystal: It's important to talk to your children, Roseanne. They are people, you know.
- Roseanne: Where do you come up with this stuff?
- [As Darlene and Becky are babysitting Little Ed who won't stop crying)
- Darlene: Maybe he needs to be changed.
- Becky: I changed him five times already.
- Darlene: Well, maybe you did it wrong and gave him a wedgie.
- Becky (to Darlene about Little Ed): What are you doing?
- Darlene: Trying to calm him down.
- Becky (while shaking the rattle in front of Darlene's face): Would this calm you down, you idiot?