| Season 3, Episode 11|
Number (#58) in series (222 episodes)
|Air date||December 4, 1990|
|Written by||David A. Caplan & Brian LaPan|
|Directed by||John Whitesell|
Do You Know Where Your Parents Are? was the 11th episode of Season 3 of Roseanne, also the 58th overall series episode. Written by David A. Caplan amd Brian LaPan, the episode was directed by John Whitesell. It originally aired on ABC-TV on December 4, 1990.
Since Becky & Darlene continually break curfew, Dan and Roseanne celebrate the anniversary of their first lovemaking by revisiting the restaurant/hotel and staying out very, very late hoping to teach the girls a lesson with the help of Jackie.
- This episode scored 28.5 million viewers and ranked #4 in the ratings for the week that it originally aired.
- Roseanne (to Dan): You said you'd make me the happiest girl in the whole USA.
- DJ: Mom, the toilet's broken!
- Roseanne: Liar.
- Roseanne (after the girls break curfew again): We have this really crazy idea that you actually listen when we speak, so when you're not home by 9:00, we figure you've got a reason, and if we're not hearing that reason from you, we just sit here and make up our own reasons, like that you're lying in a ditch somewhere.
- Becky: Well, we would have called, but there was no phone in the ditch we were lying in.
- Becky (after the girls break curfew): It's only 10:00.
- Dan: It means you're an hour late.
- Roseanne: And you're always an hour late.
- Darlene: Well then, we're on time!
|Roseanne: Season Three (Season 3)|
The Test|Friends and Relatives|Like, a Virgin|Like, a New Job|Goodbye Mr. Right|Becky, Beds and Boys|Trick or Treat|PMS, I Love You|Bird is the Word|Dream Lover|Do You Know Where Your Parents Are?|Confessions|The Courtship of Eddie, Dan's Father|The Wedding|Becky Does not Live Here Anymore|Home-Ec|Valentine's Day|Communicable Theater|Vegas Interruptus|Her Boyfriend's Back|Troubles with the Rubbles|Second Time Around|Dances with Darlene|Scenes from a Barbecue|The Pied Piper of Lanford
|Season episode guides|