| Season 2, Episode 18|
Number (#41) in series (222 episodes)
|Air date||February 13, 1990|
|Written by||Norma Safford Vela & Danny Jacobson|
|Directed by||John Pasquin|
All of Me
I'm Hungry was the 17th episode of Season 2 of Roseanne, also the 40th overall series episode. Written by Norma Safford Vela and Danny Jacobson, the episode was directed by John Pasquin. It originally aired on ABC-TV on February 13, 1990.
After Roseanne and Dan realize they need to lose weight, Roseanne takes charge and decides to put strict restrictions on what the two of them should or should not eat, but Roseanne must put aside the temptations.
- Darlene and Becky are talking to Jackie at the kitchen table and they ask why Roseanne got so fat and Jackie stayed skinny since they know they were both thin as kids. In flashback episodes, it clearly shows Roseanne as fat when she was younger.
- Becky: Aunt Jackie, how come mom is so heavy, and you're so thin?
- Jackie: Genetics.
- Darlene and Becky: Oh my God!
- Roseanne: We've got to go on a diet.
- Dan: You go on a diet. I'm going to dinner.
- Roseanne: Okay, 40 pounds... with each kid.
- Dan: Me too.
- Becky (impressed with her parents' new exercise routine): You guys were walking for over an hour!
- Dan: The Olympics are only two years away.
- Darlene: Then you still have time. What event?
- Dan: Child-throwing.