| Season 2, Episode 1|
Number (#24) in series (222 episodes)
|Air date||September 12, 1989|
|Written by||Allan Katz|
|Directed by||John Pasquin|
Let's Call It Quits (Season 1 finale)
The Little Sister
Roseanne tries her hand at telephone solicitation while trying to console Becky who accidentally farted while giving a speech in front of the student council.
- Roseanne cycles through many jobs in the second Season that include:
- Telephone Solicitor
- Foreman Secretary
- Lobo Waitress
- Chicken Divine Employee
- Hair Saloon Shampoo-Woman.
- Roseanne (to Becky): Hey you, I thought you had pep squad.
- Becky: I'm quitting pep squad, I'm quitting school. If anyone calls or ask for me, tell them I'm dead.
- Darlene: While Becky was giving her speech, it happened.
- Roseanne: What happened?
- Darlene: Becky cut the cheese.
- Darlene (after Becky passes gas in front of the entire school): They were already calling her "Conner-the-Bomber."
- Becky: Darlene, you have such a big mouth.
- Darlene: And you have such a small chest.
- Becky: At least I have a chest.
- Darlene: At least I'm not a drooling, boy-crazed maniac.
- Roseanne: Hey! Leave me out of this!
- Jackie: Remember, you jumped into the swimming pool and came up and started talking with the boy and your left boughie was bobbing on the pool deck.
- Roseanne: That didn't happen.
- Jackie: It was the 4th of July weekend, you were wearing that stars and stripes bathing suit because you said it reminded you of Henry Fonda's helmet in "Easy Rider" and when you came up, half the country was missing.
- Roseanne: If that had happened, I would've been a lot more popular in high school.
- Jackie: Hey, Becky, I heard what happened and I was just telling your mom that it reminded me of the time she jumped into a public pool and came up with half of her bathing suit missing.
- Becky: Which half?
- Roseanne: The Northern states.