Kansas City, Here We Come was the 11th episode of Season 4 of Roseanne, also the 83rd overall series episode. Written by Jennifer Heath and Don Foster from an original script by [[Amy Sherman and David Forbes, the episode was directed by Andrew D. Weyman. It originally aired on ABC-TV on December 3, 1991.
Roseanne and Jackie go to Kansas City to visit their father's mistress. Meanwhile, Dan intends to hit Becky's obnoxious boss only for Mark to beat him to it.
- Roseanne: Oh, oh, look, Volkswagen slug bug! (hits Jackie)
- Jackie: Will you grow up? You're not 9 years old anymore. Cadillac whack! (hits Roseanne)
- DJ: I don't know. What's the F word?
- Becky (when she comes home from work): God, I hate my life!
- Dan: Tough day honey?
- Becky: My job sucks, my boss is a big dumb jerk.
- Dan (still looking at the paper): Too bad, dear.
- Becky: And I can't quit, because there's never any money around here for anything I want.
- Dan: Sorry, sweetheart.
- Becky: And if you expect me to clean up this rat hole, you're nuts! I'm taking a bath and going to bed.
- Dan (continuing to look at the paper during the whole conversation): 'Night Rosie.
- Roseanne (to Jackie about Al's mistress): Why didn't you want to go in there?
- Jackie: I don't know. She just seemed so nice and I don't think I'm ready to like her yet.
|Roseanne: Season Four|
|A Bitter Pill to Swallow|Take My Bike ... Please!|Why Jackie Becomes a Trucker|Darlene Fades to Black|Tolerate Thy Neighbor|Trick Me Up, Trick Me Down|Vegas|Vegas, Vegas|Stressed to Kill|Thanksgiving '91|Kansas City, Here We Come|Santa Claus|Bingo|The Bowling Show|The Back Story|Less is More|Breakin' Up is Hard to Do|This Old House|The Commercial Show|Therapy|Lies|Deliverance|Secrets|Don't Make Me Over|Aliens|
|Season episode guides|