| Season 4: Episode 11|
(83 / 231 episodes)
|Air date||December 3, 1991|
|Written by|| Teleplay by: |
Jennifer Heath and Don Foster
Amy Sherman and David Forbes
|Directed by||Andrew D. Weyman|
Kansas City, Here We Come was the 11th episode of Season 4 of Roseanne, also the 83rd overall series episode. Written by Jennifer Heath and Don Foster from an original script by [[Amy Sherman and David Forbes, the episode was directed by Andrew D. Weyman. It originally aired on ABC-TV on December 3, 1991.
Roseanne and Jackie go to Kansas City to visit their father's mistress. Meanwhile, Dan intends to beat up Becky's obnoxious boss.
- Roseanne: Oh, oh, look, Volkswagen slug bug! (hits Jackie)
- Jackie: Will you grow up? You're not 9 years old anymore. Cadillac whack! (hits Roseanne)
- DJ: I don't know. What's the F word?
- Becky (when she comes home from work): God, I hate my life!
- Dan: Tough day honey?
- Becky: My job sucks, my boss is a big dumb jerk.
- Dan (still looking at the paper): Too bad, dear.
- Becky: And I can't quit, because there's never any money around here for anything I want.
- Dan: Sorry, sweetheart.
- Becky: And if you expect me to clean up this rat hole, you're nuts! I'm taking a bath and going to bed.
- Dan (continuing to look at the paper during the whole conversation): 'Night Rosie.
- Roseanne (to Jackie about Al's mistress): Why didn't you want to go in there?
- Jackie: I don't know. She just seemed so nice and I don't think I'm ready to like her yet.
|Roseanne: Season Four|
|A Bitter Pill to Swallow|Take My Bike ... Please!|Why Jackie Becomes a Trucker|Darlene Fades to Black|Tolerate Thy Neighbor|Trick Me Up, Trick Me Down|Vegas|Vegas, Vegas|Stressed to Kill|Thanksgiving '91|Kansas City, Here We Come|Santa Claus|Bingo|The Bowling Show|The Back Story|Less is More|Breakin' Up is Hard to Do|This Old House|The Commercial Show|Therapy|Lies|Deliverance|Secrets|Don't Make Me Over|Aliens|
|Season episode guides|