| Season 3: Episode 4|
(51 / 231 episodes)
|Air date||October 9, 1990|
|Written by||Jeff Abugov|
|Directed by||John Whitesell|
Like, a Virgin
Goodbye Mr. Right
Like, a New Job was the 4th episode of Season 3 of Roseanne, also the 51st overall series episode. Written by Jeff Abugov, the episode was directed by John Whitesell. It originally aired on ABC-TV on October 9, 1990.
Despite her misgivings, Roseanne takes a second job working in a coffee shop which leaves Dan in charge of the house. Jackie has to hold her back from interfering when things that Dan does are unconventional in Roseanne's book.
- Becky: Just act like you're not my mother, okay?
- Roseanne: Then breast feeding you is out?
- Darlene (as Becky stands in front of the television): Becky, I can't see.
- Becky: Sorry, Darlene, am I in your way?
- Darlene: Well, we got a 19-inch TV and you got a 25-inch butt.