The lottery ticket mentioned in the last episode is a winner! Roseanne has won $108 million! Amidst the press bombardment, The family ponders what to do with all that money.
Jackie reveals that the Conners have won the lottery, to the tune of one hundred million dollars. After they confirm their winning ticket, everyone in town suddenly rushes to befriend them. News reporter Kathleen Sullivan and TV icon Robin Leach guest star as themselves. Dan and Roseanne make a vow to continue being regular people no matter how much money they have.
- Roseanne as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Sarah Chalke as Becky Conner
- Martin Mull as Leon Carp
- Adilah Barnes as Anne-Marie Mitchell
- John McConnell as Bob
- Kathleen Sullivan as herself
- Jon Polito as Mr. Russo
- Toby Hill as Security Guard
- Robin Leach as Himself
- Cole Roberts as Jerry Conner (uncredited)
- Tory Christopher as Cousin Conner (uncredited)
- Sarah Chalke (Becky Conner) makes her first appearance of Season 9.
- This is the milestone 200th episode of the series.
|Roseanne: Season Nine|
|Season Episode Guides|