Dan still isn't home, and Roseanne is afraid of the changes she has made to family and house. Elsewhere, Bev seeks answers from free-spirited mother Mary, who finally mends her relationship with her daughter.
Roseanne readies for the return of Dan, and worries about the changes she has made in preparation for it. Elsewhere, Roseanne's mother, Bev, goes to seek answers from her own free-spirited mother, and after sixty-five years, they finally have a mother-daughter heart to heart.
- Roseanne as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner (credit only)
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Sarah Chalke as Becky Conner (credit only)
- Shelley Winters as Nana Mary
- Martin Mull as Leon Carp
- Fred Willard as Scott
- Cole Roberts as Jerry Conner
- This episode marks the final appearance of Shelley Winters as Nana Mary.
- The episode shares the same name with the 11th episode of Sister Sister which aired in 1994.
- Despite being credited, John Goodman (Dan Conner) and Sarah Chalke (Becky Conner) do not appear.