| Season 7: Episode 13|
(160 / 231 episodes)
|Air date||January 4, 1995|
|Written by||Michael Borkow and Danny Zuker|
|Directed by||Gail Mancuso|
The Parenting Trap
My Name is Bev
Rear Window was the 13th episode of Season 7 of Roseanne, also the 160th overall series episode. It was written by Michael Borkow and Danny Zuker, and was directed by Gail Mancuso. It originally aired on ABC-TV on January 4, 1995.
The new nudist couple next door tell the Conners that they are perverted for watching them, so they put up a hedge around their residence! David's coffee-time with Becky worries Mark, so he enlists Darlene's help.
Dan and Roseanne are shocked, and amused, when they find out their new next door neighbors Skip (Jack Murdock) and Irene Cornelli (Jean Speegle Howard), are a couple of geriatric nudists! Meanwhile, Darlene suspects David of cheating on her with big sister Becky. Jealously and resentment ensue when Becky and David (Johnny Galecki) are distrustingly suspected by Darlene of having a relationship.
- Roseanne (while showing the Cornellis their house): Usually around now, we have a lovely view of your anus (Uranus).
- Skip Cornelli: (furiously): I feel sorry for you, people. Nudity is our chosen lifestyle, but you can't help yourselves! You're compulsive, sick perverts!
- Roseanne: Well, it's not that easy not to look!
- Irene Cornelli: Well, I certainly think we could manage!
- Roseanne (turns her back to the camera and rips her shirt): Oh, yeah? What color are my eyes?
- Irene Cornelli: OH, MY GOD!!!