This page lists the episodes shown in Season 9, the original final season of the ABC-TV series Roseanne. The series was green lit in 2017 to be revived at it's original home network. The series begun it's nine-episode run in March, 2018. The original cast members all returned.
- Roseanne Barr as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner (12 episodes)
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris (23 episodes)
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner (13 episodes)
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner (21 episodes)
- Sarah Chalke as Becky Conner (8 episodes)
- Glenn Quinn as Mark Healy (15 episodes)
- Estelle Parsons as Beverly Harris (14 episodes)
- Johnny Galecki as David Healy (12 episodes)
- Martin Mull as Leon Carp (9 episodes)
- Fred Willard as Scott (5 episodes)
- Sandra Bernhard as Nancy Bartlett (4 episodes)
- Cole and Morgan Roberts as Jerry Conner (11 episodes)
- Heather Matarazzo as Heather (4 episodes)
- Shelley Winters as Nana Mary (2 episodes)
- Adilah Barnes as Anne-Marie Mitchell (1 episode)
- James Pickens, Jr. as Chuckie Mitchell (1 episode)
- Debbie Reynolds as Audrey Conner (1 episode)
Despite being apart of the main cast, Sarah Chalke as Becky unusually appears in only 8 episodes, with even recurring characters such as Daivd, Mark, Beverly, Leon and Jerry appear in more episodes then her.
Due to the reveal in the finale ("Into That Good Night, Part 2"), every episode in this season is non-cannon and doesn't contribute to the overall story line in anyway.