Second Time Around was the 21st episode of Season 3 of Roseanne, also the 68th overall series episode. Written by Maxine Lapiduss, the episode was directed by John Whitesell. It originally aired on ABC-TV on April 2,1991.
Roseanne helps Crystal with her Lamaze classes. Dan's near-fatal accident at work makes D.J. follow him obsessively. Dan and Roseanne sit up all night doing their wills and Jackie is offended that she doesn't get custody of the kids.
- Roseanne gives the impression that she was skinny before she had Becky. She tells how, jokingly, that she never did lose the weight on any of her pregnancies. But later during Season Nine after Dan admits that he's seen another woman, she's talking to herself in the car and says that she can't help it she looks the way she does since she had three children. But then she admits that she's actually always looked like this.
- Dan (to DJ): Look Deej, if you spend all your time worrying about dying, living's not much fun, is it?
- Dan: What would happen if we both went at the same time, like in a plane crash?
- Roseanne: We never go anywhere, Dan. A plane would actually have to crash into the sofa.
- Jackie: (after jogging to Roseanne's house from her apartment): You got any Oat Bran or Shredded Wheat? Oh, Cocoa Puffs.
- Jackie: You know, when I have a baby, I want to deliver it into a pool of warm water.
- Roseanne: I imagine it keeps the swimmers out of the shallow end.
|Roseanne: Season Three|
|Season Episode Guides|