| Season 3, Episode 13|
Number (#60) in series (222 episodes)
|Air date||January 8, 1991|
|Written by|| Teleplay by: |
Don Foster and Joel Madison
|Directed by||John Whitesell|
The Courtship of Eddie, Dan's Father was the 13th episode of Season 3 of Roseanne, also the 60th overall series episode. Written by Brad Issacs, the episode was directed by John Whitesell. It originally aired on ABC-TV on January 8, 1991.
- Eddie gives the Connors a VCR although they were seen installing one in "Somebody Stole My Gal."
- When Crystal's blind date Donald asks Dan about the design of the Conner's kitchen. Dan says he didn't design it, and when asked who did design it, Dan responds, "Some guy named Garvin Eddy." Garvin Eddy is the production designer on a number of sitcoms, including "Roseanne."
- DJ (being pushed by Dan into Rodbell's to see Roseanne): Come on, Dad, I wanna go see the movie.
- Dan: Hold on thar, Bobalouie! I wanna check out this cute waitress!
- Roseanne (when Crystal walks into Rodbell's diner): Hey, Crystal. You want some coffee?
- Crystal: Only if you got some made.
- Roseanne: Well, this is a coffee shop, Crystal.
- Becky: (about the stinky cheese): Smells like Dad's feet.
- Dan (walking into the kitchen): Something sure smells good.
- DJ (to Roseanne): Hey, Mom! (raises his toy gun) BANG! BANG!
- Roseanne (pushes the toy gun away): Go shoot your sister.
|Roseanne: Season Three (Season 3)|
The Test|Friends and Relatives|Like, a Virgin|Like, a New Job|Goodbye Mr. Right|Becky, Beds and Boys|Trick or Treat|PMS, I Love You|Bird is the Word|Dream Lover|Do You Know Where Your Parents Are?|Confessions|The Courtship of Eddie, Dan's Father|The Wedding|Becky Does not Live Here Anymore|Home-Ec|Valentine's Day|Communicable Theater|Vegas Interruptus|Her Boyfriend's Back|Troubles with the Rubbles|Second Time Around|Dances with Darlene|Scenes from a Barbecue|The Pied Piper of Lanford
|Season episode guides|