| Season 3, Episode 21|
Number (#68) in series (222 episodes)
|Air date||March 26, 1991|
|Written by||Joel Madison|
|Directed by||John Whitesell|
Her Boyfriend's Back
Second Time Around
Troubles with the Rubbles was the 21st episode of Season 3 of Roseanne, also the 68th overall series episode. Written by Joel Madison, the episode was directed by John Whitesell. It originally aired on ABC-TV on March 26,1991.
Neighbor Kathy Bowman looks down on Roseanne and complains that DJ is a bad influence on her son Todd.
- The end credits for this episode show a comparison of the Conner's living room and their neighbor's. When the Conner's house is shown, the usual harmonica plays, but when their neighbor's house is shown, elegant music plays.
- Kathy: Goodnight, Roseanne.
- Roseanne (after she closes the door): Goodnight, Needle Butt.
- Kathy (to Roseanne): Are you saying you're a better mother because you have three children?
- Roseanne (sarcastic): Yeah! Three to one! I win!
- Jackie (about Kathy): Maybe she was a little uptight.
- Roseanne: A little uptight? Hey man, you couldn't drag a needle out of her butt with a tractor!
- Roseanne (to Darlene): You're doing the dishes or you don't get your allowance this week.
- Darlene: Deal, thanks.
- Roseanne: I guess the old three-dollar threat ain't what it used to be.
- Jackie (to Roseanne): You never used to worry about what people thought of you.
- Roseanne: Well, yeah, that's 'cuz everybody likes me!