| Season 3, Episode 17|
Number (#64) in series (222 episodes)
|Air date||February 12, 1991|
|Written by||Bob Myer|
|Directed by||John Whitesell|
Valentine's Day was the 17th episode of Season 3 of Roseanne, also the 64th overall series episode. Written by Bob Myer, the episode was directed by John Whitesell. It originally aired on ABC-TV on February 12, 1991.
Roseanne is mad at Dan for forgetting Valentine's Day, so he winds up full-figure lingerie shopping. Darlene's upset when a boy she likes asks out Becky instead
This episode marks the first appearance of Leon.
- Roseanne (while reading a Valentine's Day card from Dan): Though this gift is not what you desired, the message is quite clear. If you need proof of how much I love you, Well heck Rosey, I'm still here!
- Barry (during a phone conversation): Hello. This is Barry Parker. Is this Darlene?
- Becky: Just a second, Barry. I'll get her. (screams) Darlene, hurry!
- (Becky and Darlene begin to celebrate by screaming and jumping up and down)
- Darlene: OK. I just became one of the girls I hate. Now give me the phone.