| Season 4, Episode 7|
Number (#79) in series (222 episodes)
|Air date||November 5, 1991|
|Written by||Sid Youngers * Don Foster|
|Directed by||Andrew D. Weyman|
Trick Me Up, Trick Me Down
Vegas was the seventh episode of Season 4 of Roseanne, also the 79th overall series episode. Written by Sid Youngers and Don Foster, the episode was directed by Andrew D. Weyman. It originally aired on ABC-TV on November 5, 1991.
Arnie decides to marry Nancy in Las Vegas and invites Dan and Roseanne to stand up for them.
- Dan and Roseanne do a duet together singing "Luck Be A Lady" from the musical "Guys and Dolls" as background music in this episode.
- Dan (to Roseanne): So you want to just take off and leave the kids?
- Roseanne: Yes, Dan, that's all I've ever wanted!
- Becky (while on the phone with Mark): Don't be stupid.
- Darlene: If he wasn't stupid, he wouldn't be anything.
- Darlene: Well, what do you want? Better grades or better excuses?